Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Vampiric Thoughts

Vampiric Thoughts


Why should I write about vampires?

Aren’t they over done?

They can never be over done. They are as mutateable as we need them to be whenever we want.

The Deathless Night is a variation of vampire form, a pulp style vampire series. 

I have enjoyed Anne Rice’s vampire series. While I haven’t read all of it, I have found a lot of it to be intriguing and enriching.

But too many people think that’s all vampires can be. 

No.

They have to be more or there will be no more vampire tales of worth.

There are things I could tell you about the series but I don’t want to over explain it and spoil it.

If you want vampires that enjoy their powers and revel in walking the night, then this is your cup of blood.


Here's a link to the series

A Meeting in the Night


A Battle of Crimson


The Vampire Queen


The Society of Others


Outer Darkness


Forever Enthralling


Yours in Truthful Advertising,

Count Robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment