This the second set of music I bought from Boobs of Doom. They are amazing.
Oh yes, epic band name.
I tried to post the following review on Bancamp but I exceeded their word count. Bandcamp needs to expand their word count on the reviews.
So without further ado, here's my unedited rant.
Experiments in grinding metal music through the land of horror movie ripping cutting wild deep as midnight with a cult drinking ice tea.
This music is wild.
Totally dig it.
Trip hop haunted house dance club.
What an album!
Thank you.
"I've been waiting centuries for music like this," Dracula.
The flow from track 1 to track 2 is sublime. Same with 3.
My favorite track... wow. its like its own thing. totally insane. Lemondrone Behemoth Version manages to change into alternate universe insanity all over itself. Truly inspired insanity. This song manages to do more in a little under five minutes than songs three times their length manage. This song does more in under five minutes than some people do in their whole lives.
I wonder if this band plays out live. I would dig seeing them. this stuff is pure cool. Not a single dud track.
Yours in writing about grand music,
Count Robot

No comments:
Post a Comment